You're Not Alone: The Only Book You'll Ever Need to Overcome Anxiety and Depression, Westerbeck, Zachary David
If you’re ready to overcome your anxiety and depression, this book is for you.
Anxiety and depression can be hugely disruptive, especially for someone who has a lot on their plate, like school, an internship, a new job, or campus clubs. You might feel shame, guilt, and embarrassment about sharing what you’re going through with your friends and family. You wish these feelings would go away, but you have no idea where to even start to feel better.
You’re not alone. In fact, thousands of college students across the country are having the same thoughts and are feeling the exact same way you do right now.
With the right tools and the right team, things will get better. In this essential step-by-step guide, you will learn to:
• Overcome feelings of anxiety and depression
• Stop racing thoughts
• Identify exactly where to start to get help
• Utilize the most effective treatment options
• Use techniques to promote feelings of calm and happiness
• Regain your confidence and live the life you want